Things You Can Do To Prevent Hair Loss
If you are experiencing Hair Loss you should consider these key points
- Start drinking daily protein shakes. Hair loss can be caused by a protein deficiency and many people notice an increase in the rate at which their hair grows when they start increasing their daily intake of protein. Protein shakes are an easy way to ensure that you get a daily protein hit as they don’t require any cooking.
- It is known that poor health and bad nutrition first manifest in the fingernails and hair follicles. As such, make sure to get good nutrition. However, do not over indulge in any one particular thing. An over consumption of Vitamin A and E have both been linked to hair loss.
- Talk to your doctor if you feel the hair loss you are experiencing is not normal. It is completely normal to lose between 50 to 100 hairs a day. If you feel like you are beyond the normal rate of hair loss and are concerned about it, ask you doctor what you can do.
- Make a paste out of black gram and fenugreek. You should cook the black gram and soak the fenugreek seeds for hours. You should then combine the two of them and make a paste. Next apply this mixture to the roots of your hair to the tips. This will help make hair stronger and prevent hair loss.
- Use a conditioner on your hair that will allow it to rebuild nutrients and be more manageable. Conditioner can strengthen the hair as well as make brushing or combing less damaging to the hair. Massage vigorously when conditioning to stimulate blood flow which will prompt the hair to be more responsive to conditioning.
- If you are concerned about hair loss, don’t over treat your hair with chemicals! Over treatment can damage your hair and make it more prone to fall out. Even the simplest treatment – like coloring your hair – should be done by a professional, so you can be sure there isn’t any damage done, or you don’t leave the product on too long.
- To lessen hair loss while drying your hair, do not vigorously rub your hair with a towel. Instead, wrap it up in the towel or gently squeeze it dry. Your hair is more prone to breaking when it is wet due to increased elasticity, so you must treat it gently.
- For women that are going through menopause, do not be surprised if you begin suffering from hair loss. The hormones a woman deals with during menopause is what causes hair loss. Speak with your doctor about what hair treatments are available. Also, there are hair loss medications made just for women.
- Stop drinking caffeine. Caffeine can cause dehydration in your body which is the reason for hair loss. Although it’s hard, you should try to replace any drinks containing caffeine with drinks like juice or milk. This will ensure your hair stays healthy and shiny and prevents more hair loss.
- If you are suffering from hair loss, you want to consider eating a healthier diet. Foods that are high in fat or sodium can actually cause hair loss. Foods that are high in vitamins and nutrients, like fruits and vegetables, can help promote healthy hair and regrow hair that has been lost.
Hair Loss is something that can be difficult to deal with.
In order to find effective solutions to hair loss, education on what works and what does not is vital. Put these tips into action and seize ultimate control over a situation that you may have previously considered to be a lost cause.