The Incredible iPad
There can be little serious debate about the incredible abilities and intuitiveness of the iPad for daily use. The truth is, however, that some owners of the device may need some tips or guidance on how best to maximize its applications. Keep reading to get the kind of relevant information you truly need.
iPad Must Do’s
- Turn on multitasking gestures in your iPad settings. These multitasking gestures give you ways to control your screen with a few flicks. You can switch windows, switch applications, and more. It makes your iPad feel very sci-fi as your touch becomes your only control. If you don’t like the gestures, you can always turn them off again in settings.
- Don’t waste your money on expensive bluetooth keyboards! A wireless Apple keyboard will work perfectly with an iPad. In fact, even a cheap bluetooth keyboard from a discount store will work. You can find cases with built-in keyboards, too, which make toting it around with you super easy while protecting your tablet.
- Did you open too many apps? You can access all your open apps by tapping on the home button of your iPad and bar will appear at the bottom of you screen. Tap the app you want to access and repeat this process later to access your other running aps.
- Talk to your friends about what applications they use. You may not know that a certain app exists, but your friends might and that app might end up being your favorite. Every now and then, check out what your friends are using and it might give you some ideas for yourself.
- Keep an eye on the apps currently running on your device. Many of the iPad’s apps can run in the background while you do other things. To see what is currently running on your device, simply double click on the Home button. The apps currently running will appear in a bar at the bottom of your screen. Swipe down to get rid of the bar when you are done.
Security And The iPad
While you may not think it is necessary, it is always smart to put a security feature on your iPad. You never know when you may accidentally lose it and it generally has access to a lot of secure information like emails, phone numbers, addresses and possibly even bank information.
Considering how many features the iPad is equipped with, it’s no wonder people need guidance when trying to master it. Hopefully this article has given you some great information to go on. You are now ready to dive into your new iPad and see what all the fuss is about!