Hair Care Do-it-yourself solutions
Hair is formed in minute pockets in the skin known as follicles. Hair is made upward of keratin, a type of proteins.
Hair entanglement is a major issue for women along with long hair these days and most of us feel like fighting a loosing battle when it comes to de-tangling our hair.
Dry hair looks dull and lifeless and it is often difficult to control after shampooing. Dry hair needs lot of care and nourishment.
Tips For Healthy Hair
- Rinsing with one juiced lemon and one cup of water is said to bring life and shine to dull hair.
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar combined with two cups of water can give your it shine and bounce.
- Add essential oil such as ylang ylang to your shampoo, conditioner and styling agents as a rejuvenatior.
- Rubbing lemon peel from the juicy side on the scalp is a very known and useful fix for dandruff.
- Make cucumber puree. Apply to your head. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse off.
- Mustard oil boiled along with henna (mehndi) leaves is advantageous for the healthy development.
- Ylang ylang and rosemary essential oils are also believed to stimulate growth.
- Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables and getting plenty of rest is probably the easiest method to achieving a healthy look.
- Squeezed lemons can be soaked overnight and also the water can then supply for a clean look.
- Dry peels of lemon and oranges should be used.This will make it soft and silky and also removes dandruff from the scalp.
- Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and also have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables.
- Soak fenugreek seeds in mustard oil overnight and then boil them in the same oil each morning. Strain the seeds in the oil and fill it in a bottle. Using this oil aids in preventing hairloss and premature graying from the hair.
Home Remedies Hair Care Tips
- 1. Take coconut oil as well as boil bitter curry leaves in it for few minutes. it. Keep this mixture inside a bottle and use it to massage on your hair and scalp.
- 2. Take coconut oil; mix mustard oil into it, which should be one fourth of the coconut oil. Add 2-3 menthol pieces to it and one lime’s liquid.
- 3. Take henna leaves and boil them in coconut essential oil.
- 4. Mixture made from amla, reetha and shikakai too is very help to make hair silky smooth and stop the hair fall.
- 5. Rubbing lemon peel in the juicy side on the scalp is really a very known and useful fix for hair suffering from dandruff.
- 6. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables.
- 7. Mustard oil boiled along with henna (mehndi) leaves is advantageous for the healthy development of hair.
- 8. Squeezed lemons can be soaked overnight and the water can then be used to clean the locks.
- 9. Dry peels of lemon and oranges ought to be used.
- 10. Rosemary is an effective hair tonic and conditioner.
- 11. Chamomile and lemon juice possess a mild bleaching effect upon hair.
- 12. Try to let your hair dry naturally.
- 13. Avoid harsh chemicals for example chlorine from swimming pools.
- 14. Apply a puree of carrots for 15 minutes and rinse the hair.
- 15. Ylang ylang and rosemary essential oils are also believed to stimulate hair growth.